Surgery

On my Treasures Made From Yarn blog I did post on my hospital trip and my husband needing surgery on his foot. So his surgery went well but he is still sore. So this means I get to do most of the cooking for a while.

So I knew I wanted to make chicken legs, and I found this great recipe on the web for Caramelized Chicken Legs, it turned out really well, you can find the recipe here


I also made up cookies that he would like, I found a Hermits cookie in my Betty Crocker Cookie Book. It has the cinnamon/ nutmeg flavor along with nuts and raisins, he loved them.

Comments

  1. Hi Julie,
    So sorry about your husband, hope he is doing better. Your Chicken Legs and Cookies look great. Hope you are having a great weekend and thanks so much for sharing your awesome recipe with Full Plate Thursday.
    Come Back Soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment